[linux-elitists] DMCA view requests

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sat Jun 20 19:03:22 PDT 2015

> Oh, well, Dmitry is free, and...have there been any
> other "naked" (no infringement alleged) circumvention
> criminal cases since then?

With all do respect, Don, that is not even close to an adequate
question.  We have move on from worrying about the DMCA to digitial
systems tht are so convulted that dozens of different firms are tracking
you both physically and your data ussage on every webpage that you view.

Trying to download a podcast of late requires 6 different tracking
services at mininum.  Want healthcare in NYC?  Well that is tracked with
all your personal information, NO CHOICE starting with ajax.google.

Where the hell are we, we are up shits creek without a paddle.

We'll accomplished nothing.  The most fundemental aspects of digital
politics and individual rights is not understood by the public, and the
public is younger and younger every day.

Ruben