[linux-elitists] DMCA view requests

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Jun 17 07:39:03 PDT 2015

begin Marcia K Wilbur quotation of Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 02:17:00PM +0000:

> Well, I know what you mean. When I was converting the video, I was like...
> was I ever this young?
> The majority of the video was taken in San Fran - 2001. I have images from a
> few other protests - Texas, Denver, etc.
>
> Don - Remember when the megaphone stopped working. You were like, "no
> worries".
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwTOf6hySS8

I don't think I prepared to say anything -- was mainly
thinking about how to wrangle enough people out of the
LinuxWorld show and not what we were going to do when
we got there.

Oh, well, Dmitry is free, and...have there been any
other "naked" (no infringement alleged) circumvention
criminal cases since then?

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/