[linux-elitists] DMCA view requests

Marcia K Wilbur aicra at faqlinux.com
Tue Jun 16 07:17:00 PDT 2015

Thank you!

Well, I know what you mean. When I was converting the video, I was
like... was I ever this young?
The majority of the video was taken in San Fran - 2001. I have images
from a few other protests - Texas, Denver, etc.

Don - Remember when the megaphone stopped working. You were like, "no
worries".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwTOf6hySS8

This is raw. Looks like I'm having a similar issue with audio sync as
when I used ffmpeg and xawtv back in the early 2000s...
However, I think Blender will work for those edits now.