[linux-elitists] DMCA view requests

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Jun 7 22:45:09 PDT 2015

begin Marcia K Wilbur quotation of Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 05:23:25AM +0000:

> What would really rock is some video from people in this community.
> Commentary, views, even complaints about the DMCA or DMCA situation in
> general or specifically on one point are greatly appreciated.

If nobody else is talking about...

 * the result was a jury nullification of the (bizarre
   to regular people) anticircumvention case

 * It was the end of DMCA cases without actual
   infringement charges

...you know, the whole "we won more than it looked"
angle, I'll do something.

  https://freedom-to-tinker.com/blog/felten/more-elcomsofts-acquittal/

Did anyone get any video of the party at 21st
Amendment in San Francisco?

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/