[linux-elitists] DMCA view requests

Marcia K Wilbur aicra at faqlinux.com
Sun Jun 7 22:23:25 PDT 2015

Hi everyone!

The video from 2000-2001 is converted (went to a 2600 meeting and got
immediate response/assistance on quality conversion). This video is
ready to edit for a short DMCA documentary.

SF Dmitry Rally
SF Bruce Perens, Stallman, Don Marti on the wall
Protests - San Fran
Lessig/Stallman session with the public - SF
First Amendment Day - Phoenix, AZ with EFF's Robin Gross (Now IP
Justice), Roger Cline and Peacemakers

What would really rock is some video from people in this community.
Commentary, views, even complaints about the DMCA or DMCA situation in
general or specifically on one point are greatly appreciated.

I'll take all submissions to review for inclusion!
If you have any interest, please let me know!

If video doesn't work for you, please send a quote or some textual
commentary, I could possibly include.

Still working on the direction on how to play this to the audience so
any feedback or suggestions are also appreciated!

Thanks!

--
ignore your rights... they'll go away