[linux-elitists] No results found for "social justice growth hacking".

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Feb 12 11:43:28 PST 2015

begin Teh Entar-Nick quotation of Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 04:50:40PM +0000:
> Ruben Safir:
> > > And we've lost the communication edge as well.  Ten years ago people
> > > still actually used e-mail, and sometimes even a mom-and-pop server.
> > > These days email is just an old-fashioned term for gmail, and the
> > > interoperability has a future only slightly less dismal than the
> > > privacy.
> > >

> > this is about as elegant as I've seen this expressed.  Can I use this
> > paragraph?
>
> Um, sure, I guess.

I generally say something like, "permission to
quote a short passage with attribution...DENIED!
Your Fair Use powers are capable of this without my
help, use them!"

(The sad part is last time I did that it turned out
that it was for a student whose professor or teacher
_required_ him to get permission for what should be a
normal thing to do in a paper: quoting one sentence.)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/
dmarti at zgp.org