[linux-elitists] Seeking Recommendations for Open Source Projects with Prospects for Potentially Earning Money

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Feb 12 08:06:44 PST 2015

Hi all,

I am seeking recommendations for open source projects that by contributing them
there will be a potential to earn some money for the time and effort spent.
This may include a full-time job, a part-time job, bug bounties, or whatever.

Note: I do not expect to be paid right away without proving myself, but still
am seeking the prospects of earning money. You can find a list of my
qualifications and experience on my homepage:

http://www.shlomifish.org/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish