[linux-elitists] No results found for "social justice growth hacking".

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Wed Feb 11 23:43:45 PST 2015

On 02/12/2015 02:25 AM, Rick Moen wrote:
> My naive faith in progress is at risk again:  Please save me from the
> extremely strong suspicion that you are one of those who talk about
> 'moderation' of mailing lists that are in fact, unmoderated and merely
> have a listadmin who chides (and if necessary sanctions) people after
> the fact for having misbehaved.

you have already looked at it more than I have BUT, I barely moderate at
all.  I think ONCE Adam Kozmin and Steve nearly went to fisticuffs and I
put them both out for about 10 days.  They barely noticed and when each
thought they had the final word, I reinstated them.  I think the
comments about moderation where because of my frustrations with the
NYLUG mailing list.....
BUT...

The only thing I promised you about hangout is that we are very good at
being off topic.

One word about majordomo,  it is all in perl so I think I've reviewed
the code a bit but that is not a problem.  I like Perl and I have an
extensive stack built on it including databases and web page integration
and I like my code I keep it all intact.