[linux-elitists] SJW FTW

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Dec 4 01:27:53 PST 2015

Hi Tony!

On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 13:29:39 -0800
Tony Godshall <togo at of.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Jim Michmerhuizen <jamzen at michmer.net> wrote:
> >
> > On 12/03/2015 11:59 AM, Don Marti wrote:
> >>
> >> Ever notice how some of the most meritorious hackers
> >> are also some of the biggest SJWs?  (check it out,
> >> this is email, I can wait.)
> >>

> > SJW ?
>

> Apparently "check it out, this is email, I can wait" means Let Shlomi
> Fish Google That For You.
>
> I would have replied http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=SJW

Well, I used DuckDuckGo rather than Google, and I didn't use the acronym which
I already knew. I should also note that Google returns different results to
different people:

http://dontbubble.us/

Another note is that after I read
https://tatoolkit.wordpress.com/2010/10/04/what-do-you-mean-by-wdym/ I've been
trying very hard to avoid using acronyms, especially obscure ones. I
also recall that someone gave me an acronym for which I could not find any
expansion of on the web, and it turned out to be for
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fault_in_Our_Stars if I remember correctly .

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish