Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 3 21:40:26 PDT 2015

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> FWIW, the 2nd avenue Deli that we holed up in waaaay back then is long
> gone.  An imitation of it sprung up in Midtown but you might be better
> off with Jay and Lloyd's.

FYI, same firm, same owner, same great food -- lacks only the original
location's atmosphere and half-century of history.  They had to move
in '06-'07 because of a stratospheric rent increase.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/magazine/21deli-t.html

> Regardless, I take this offer and might be willing to the Bay Area to
> join in any festivities that involves all my westcoast loved ones

Splendid.  My Debian systems will log it all.  ;->

--
Cheers,                                 Mayn shveb-shif iz ful mit vengers.
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)