Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Aug 3 18:58:05 PDT 2015

FWIW, the 2nd avenue Deli that we holed up in waaaay back then is long
gone.  An imitation of it sprung up in Midtown but you might be better
off with Jay and Lloyds.

Regardless, I take this offer and might be willing to the Bay Area to
join in any festivities that involves all my westcoast loved ones

Ruben

\@/

/ \