[linux-elitists] Fw: What Happened to Rick Moen and http://linuxmafia.com/ ?

Bob Bernstein rs at bernstein.providence.ri.us
Sun Oct 19 17:04:57 PDT 2014

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 11:20:10PM +0000, Marcia K Wilbur wrote:

> I apologize.

Y'know, apologies are overrated, and the reptiles out there see them
as signs of weakness.

> Thanks - I realize "Thank you" may have been a little too
> formal...

Why thank someone for calling you out on a trivial piece of email
minutiae? You must have plenty of real stuff to worry about even on
a good day, like most everyone else I know!

I probably should apologize for getting so personal with you, but
then where would I be?

OMG!

--
Bob Bernstein

"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run away from it."

                                                Dom Irrera