[linux-elitists] SCALE

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Nov 28 22:17:49 PST 2014

begin Marcia K Wilbur quotation of Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 04:13:12PM +0000:

> Very cool!
> I only use git for collaboration on development. This is awesome!
>
> Seriously, if you come up with a panel idea, I would so be on a panel with
> you!
>
> How about: Community - what happened there?
> j/k

Not the "helpful rule of thumb: if someone uses
the word 'community', hide your wallet and run like
hell" panel?  (See the hacker/brogrammers thread...
  http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2014-July/013737.html
)

I organized a git panel one year, went pretty well.

> Even if there are no presentation slots, if you go, let's connect!
>
> If you have the time, let's sit down with a hot beverage, cold beverage,
> food or some of the above.

Sure -- if we get an elitists group together I'll
arrange to be there with a car so that we can go
someplace other than Denny's...

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/