[linux-elitists] SCALE

Marcia K Wilbur aicra at faqlinux.com
Thu Nov 27 08:13:12 PST 2014

Very cool!
I only use git for collaboration on development. This is awesome!

Seriously, if you come up with a panel idea, I would so be on a panel
with you!

How about: Community - what happened there?
j/k

Even if there are no presentation slots, if you go, let's connect!

If you have the time, let's sit down with a hot beverage, cold
beverage, food or some of the above.

Anyone else going? This could be fun!!!