[linux-elitists] CFD and CAD and USB3 laptops...

Andy Bennett andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
Thu Sep 12 08:27:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

>> My tablet
>> has DisplayPort and VGA but I think the non-tablet version has
>> mini-DisplayPort and VGA.
>
> Looks promising- same image- but you haven't used it? I'll websearch for
> it...

I've used the VGA. I've never tried the Display Port. I never got the
Display Port on the dock of my X200 to work with X.org. Apparently it
could have been made to work with some gubbins from Debian Sid tho'.

I'm not sure what the situation with the X230 is: I just use VGA either
on the chassis or on the dock.

Regards,
@ndy

andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org