[linux-elitists] Surveillance

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Sep 8 06:58:08 PDT 2013

begin Greg KH quotation of Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 09:14:31PM -0700:
> But what else needs to be worked on?  What gaps do people feel we have
> that are cauing problems that we can solve with technological measures,
> not just legal ones?

A repository of deliberately subverted packages
for some key components?   Not just to show what's
possible when Bad Builds Happen to Good Software,
and call attention to it, but to give people some
real scenarios to work through.

--
Don Marti                      +1-510-332-1587 (mobile)
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/        Alameda, California, USA
dmarti at zgp.org