[linux-elitists] Surveillance

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sat Sep 7 22:06:36 PDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 10:03:01PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> We also had a package diff-er that accounted for zipped man pages, pyc files,
> and other files that changed each time you rebuilt them.
> But really, not rocket science.

Not that it's the main point of the talk, but I'm giving a talk about
upgrading all our servers from Red Hat to Debian built from source and
stripped at Linuxcon in New Orleans, Lisa in DC, and LCA in Perth.

A good reason to book a vacation if shaking my hand isn't a good enough one
:)

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/