[linux-elitists] eMail from web apps

Andy Bennett andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
Wed Oct 9 08:11:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the tips. The ones about the text-only parts are especially good.

For now I think we'll mostly be sending transactional stuff but I'm sure
the pressures of "business" will lead us into "customer lifecycle
management" at some point.

> One teeensy tiny point to add... I'd perhaps question usage of the
> capitalisation of the word "eMail". Are you trying to aim for the mass
> market? Because I'm not sure that's an entirely common way of writing
> "email".

Sorry. I still spell it like that since I first learnt the word in the
early '90s. At least I don't check it on an iPhone. ;-)

I'm not the only curmudgeon in here, right? ;-)

Regards,
@ndy

andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
http://www.ashurst.eu.org/