[linux-elitists] "Commerce" does not mean "collecting rent from protected monopolies"

Matt Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Wed Oct 9 02:57:34 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 03:47:25PM -0700, Tony Godshall wrote:
> Fine, he's not hostile to commerce, he just uses terminology that
> scares corporations.

Well, given that a significant number of corporations have been convicted of
acts which are hostile to commerce, I'd say that wraps it up nicely.

- Matt

--
I can only guess that the designer of the things had a major Toilet Duck
habit and had managed to score a couple of industrial-sized bottles of the