[linux-elitists] A gnus enquiry. Any free news server that offers more groups and more articles in the groups for gnus?...

Karsten M. Self karsten at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 28 13:55:38 PDT 2013

on Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 12:32:59PM -0700, Tony Godshall (togo at of.net) wrote:
> dude, do you see this list as your own personal web-searching research
> service?

Rick Moen's advice on not advertising blacklists and kiillfiles
notwithstanding:  I've blacklisted Saklad.  I'm going to seriously
consider blacklisting all those who reply to him (DNFTT).

At this point, I'm very strongly tempted to ask Don to intervene.  l/e's
principle benefit has been its high signal/noise ratio.  Even as the
level of signal has dropped.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <karsten at linuxmafia.com>        http://linuxmafia.com/~karsten
 What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?