[linux-elitists] PengPod engineers for a new project

Teh Entar-Nick nick at teh.entar.net
Wed Aug 7 03:34:30 PDT 2013

David Edmondson:
> On Tue, Aug 06 2013, Don Marti wrote:
> > When the list had higher traffic, I would add rules every so often
> > in an attempt to bring traffic down, but I haven't had to do that in
> > a while.  (Is everyone blogging instead?)

When even the xkcd what-if blog's RSS can stay broken for weeks, it's a
sign that blogging as we think of it is issuing its death rattle.

> There are no linux elitists left. Or everyone is a linux elitist. Or
> something.

When the rights-abridging consumer mainstream is Android on Linux, all
that's left are GNU Elitists.

    Google is our Symbolics.

--
"As I soared high into the tag cloud Xeni Jardin
carefully put up for me, I couldn't help but wonder how