[linux-elitists] PengPod engineers for a new project

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Aug 6 12:03:38 PDT 2013

begin Rick Moen quotation of Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 09:49:40AM -0700:
> Quoting Greg Folkert (greg at gregfolkert.net):
>
> > Right Rick?
>
> (Do I have 'masochist' written on my forehead, or what?  Also, are you
> exercising extreme conservation on commas?)
>
> 1. Personally, I see no problem requiring listadmin intervention.
> 2. But I'm not listadmin here.  If unsure how to send a listadmin
> offlist mail on an administrative concern, kindly consult the List-Help
> header.  KTHXBYE!

I'm listadmin for this list.

List Policy is here:

Let's see...not too many rules, and job postings
are not forbidden.  So it's not like the SVLUG list,
where List Management will read you the riot act for
posting a job listing.  (I'm not sure about this
particular listing, though. I suppose working for
"percentage of profits" would be fine if you get to
calculate the profits--see the Ledger thread:
  http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2012-December/013431.html
)

When the list had higher traffic, I would add rules
every so often in an attempt to bring traffic down,
but I haven't had to do that in a while.  (Is everyone
blogging instead?)

--
Don Marti                      +1-510-332-1587 (mobile)
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/        Alameda, California, USA
dmarti at zgp.org