[linux-elitists] PengPod engineers for a new project

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Aug 6 09:49:40 PDT 2013

Quoting Greg Folkert (greg at gregfolkert.net):

> Right Rick?

(Do I have 'masochist' written on my forehead, or what?  Also, are you
exercising extreme conservation on commas?)

1. Personally, I see no problem requiring listadmin intervention.
2. But I'm not listadmin here.  If unsure how to send a listadmin
offlist mail on an administrative concern, kindly consult the List-Help
header.  KTHXBYE!

> ...a certain file.

My late mother used to advise 'A gentleman never gives offence
accidentally', and I would add '...or goes around in public proclaiming
whom he's plonking'.  But whatever works for you.