[linux-elitists] PengPod engineers for a new project

Tilghman Lesher zgp-org at the-tilghman.com
Tue Aug 6 09:45:52 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Greg Folkert <greg at gregfolkert.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-08-06 at 01:19 -0400, Don Saklad wrote:
>> Neal Peacock
>> PengPod Blog
>> http://pengpod.com/blog/entry/job-opportunity-for-linux-enthusiast
>> Make sure you keep coming back to check out our latest blog post, to get up tp date information on PengPod's Linux based devices.
>>
>> Job opportunity for Linux enthusiast
>> Want to get paid to work on open source software? Join team PengPod!
> [SNIP]
>
> Does Don even understand what this list is?

If you have not already Googled his name, I suggest that you do so.
It's an eye-opening experience.

My current working theory is that one of us recently insulted Richard
Stallman, or Stallman is simply irritated that this isn't named the
"gnu-linux-elitists" list, and he's using Don for retaliation.  It
would explain how Don got a "gnu.org" email address.

-Tilghman