[linux-elitists] PengPod engineers for a new project

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Tue Aug 6 09:12:24 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-08-06 at 01:19 -0400, Don Saklad wrote:
> Neal Peacock
> PengPod Blog
> http://pengpod.com/blog/entry/job-opportunity-for-linux-enthusiast
> Make sure you keep coming back to check out our latest blog post, to get up tp date information on PengPod's Linux based devices.
>
> Job opportunity for Linux enthusiast
> Want to get paid to work on open source software? Join team PengPod!
[SNIP]

Does Don even understand what this list is?

It *IS NOT* a list to ask "How do I figure out my Linux systems and how
to use it", this is a list where _most_ (I use that terms loosely
here...) of the people subscribed... mostly know the inside and out of
them. Hence the "Linux Elitists" and our attitude about stuff like this.
Right Rick?

It *IS NOT* a list to publicize your/a Blog... to try and raise traffic
and hits. Or even trying to be "courteous" and let us know about Job
Openings... or the latest News on the Entar-Web... or the latest meme or
the thing that is so last Thursday.

What I want to know is: Does Don, really qualify for being a elitist?
Does he even know if he does or not? Am I really asking this question?

Don Saklad soon to be in a certain file.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
"Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into
hard work."
    -- Peter Drucker