[linux-elitists] Besides help what other command lines to the prompt might get any other available commands?...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 2 14:42:06 PDT 2013

Quoting Don Saklad (dsaklad at gnu.org):

> > for i in *; do man $i; done
>
> Thank you Rick Moen !
>
> What does it mean?...

It means:

1.  I am plagued by the bone-dry sense of humour of your average
everyday Scandinavian, which nuance is often lost over the Internet.

2.  I would recommend a good tutorial on Linux and the Bash shell.  Mark
Sobell's _A Practical Guide to Linux_ is a popular starting point.

Also, please think twice in the future before departing from a public
discussion into private mail without explanation.  Many people
participate in public mailing lists with the primary intent of advancing
public discussion.  Thanks.