[linux-elitists] Update on Getting Shlomi Fish's Emails Unbanned from vger.kernel.org (for submitting a kernel patch and getting help with git on the Better-SCM site)

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Fri Mar 30 07:33:52 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:36:45PM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in a previous thread on this list:

Dear I still don't know who your name is, and I don't take people who Email
with silly aliases seriously.

Honestly, how life is unfair and your Emails seem to cause some people to
ignore you, soon for me to do the same, isn't all that earth shattering.

The world isn't out there to get you, I'm afraid it's actually you who is
creating this.

For starters, if you are indeed older than 15, try using a real name, or
something that looks like one, that will probably improve your odds.

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/