[linux-elitists] Little Miss Moffitt

Teh Entar-Nick nick at teh.entar.net
Wed Apr 4 05:31:19 PDT 2012

Rick Moen:
> Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick at teh.entar.net):
> > Just do a Web search for "Rick Moen" and "second grade" to find him
> > shutting down scores of talentless hecklers who'd encountered his
> > name for the first time.
>
> Sorry, but who what?
>
> Performing suggested search finds...

Ah, sorry.  I guess I should have actually done a web search of that
instead of my private mail archives.  My bad, but in my defense I was
rushed away from my mail before I could go back to edit.

> Your point will doubtless be fascinating once you arrive at it.

For a while you responded to mockery of your surname by intimating that
the heckler must still be around 7 years old.  At this point I've lost
the motivation to locate public evidence of this, and leave it as an
entertaining exercise for the reader.

--
Schrödinger's cat was an observer.
WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!  Stop the silence!