[linux-elitists] Update on Getting Shlomi Fish's Emails Unbanned from vger.kernel.org (for submitting a kernel patch and getting help with git on the Better-SCM site)

Bob Bernstein rs at bernstein.providence.ri.us
Mon Apr 2 23:27:16 PDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 08:57:36PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> Ok, in that case I do owe Shlomi an apology for my default
> assumption that the name was fake.

And all along I thought you were a smart guy. Now it comes out
you're just another dumbass who thinks he knows everything. ("I've
never seen that before; it must be fake!") Ha! And no you don't get
any brownie points for being so "up front" about it.

--
Bob Bernstein

"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run away from it."

                                                Dom Irrera