[linux-elitists] PJ takes her victory lap

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Sep 1 14:16:24 PDT 2011

begin Rick Moen quotation of Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 05:17:02PM -0700:
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20110830170454743
>
>   'It's that time. I wrote years ago I'd go to SCO's funeral in a red
>   dress, and here we are.'
>                             -- Pamela Jones (JPEG provided)
>
> (Thank you, J.D. 'Illiad' Frazer.)
>
> Droll tidbits include the revelation that Maureen O'Gara's company is
> a SCO creditor.  Good luck with that, Maureen!

Does this mean that the Red Hat v. SCO case can
finally go forward?  Not that there's any money left,
but it might be interesting for RHT's lawyers to
depose some of the people who decided to bankroll
the whole SCO attack back in 2003.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/