[linux-elitists] Request for Comments: How to Deal with Internet?Trolls - the Cognitive Therapy approach

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 7 09:47:05 PST 2011

Quoting Shlomi Fish (shlomif at iglu.org.il):

> Well, I'll be a bit more blunt this time: it's a good idea to avoid such
> things as "My experience is bigger than yours."....

This is of course _not_ what I said.  However, the bigger problem is that
you seem to think your advice was being consulted.  It most certainly is
not.

And you still have not a clue even what argumentum ad hominem is.  You
yourself I deem pretty much ineducable, but pro bono publico here's
something better than muddled Wikipedia pages:

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=crybaby#adhominem