[linux-elitists] Request for Comments: How to Deal with Internet Trolls - the Cognitive Therapy approach

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Mar 7 03:49:49 PST 2011

Hi all,

On Thursday 03 Mar 2011 22:01:55 Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've recently started working on a document titled "How to deal with
> Internet Trolls - the Cognitive Therapy approach", which I'm posting here
> for review. It's not published yet on my blog (though it is intended to be
> published on http://unarmed.shlomifish.org/ eventually), but can be viewed
> in a temporary location (see below) and I'm posting it for review because
> you people tend to be very critical of what I and other people write, and
> I can learn a lot more from people like that[Remix] than from fans. Here's
> the XHTML:

[SNIPPED]

Thanks for all your comments! The document is now live on:

http://unarmed.shlomifish.org/909.html

It also got slashdotted, and announced on other venues such as Twitter.com .
Feel free to comment on the page, to continue it on your own blog, or here.
Now I have to think which idea for a continuation post I will do, and to
invest some time in working on it and polishing it (which is much more time-
consuming.).

Thanks again!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish