[linux-elitists] RFC: Some Requests from the kernel.org Admins

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jul 13 17:05:09 PDT 2011

Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org> writes:

> Sure, send me the URL of your git tutorial, which must use a different
> subset of the 143 git commands from any other git tutorial, and you're
> in. (I use git and like it, but of course it gives you the ability to
> build either sane workflows and crack-smoking workflows, your choice.)

So, I prefer Bazaar because it does the right thing without being told
most of the time, and has a sane interface to implement non-default
workflows. I guess that makes me neither sane nor crack-smoking :-)

--
 \     “Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a |
  `\       man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.” |