[linux-elitists] RFC: Some Requests from the kernel.org Admins

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Jul 13 12:17:17 PDT 2011

begin Greg Folkert quotation of Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 02:33:08PM -0400:
> On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 10:00 -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> > Do you need an Internet Git Fanboy License?
> > I'm empowered to issue them, if you do.
>
> Oh... OH... OH... can I get one, also?

Sure, send me the URL of your git tutorial, which must
use a different subset of the 143 git commands from
any other git tutorial, and you're in.  (I use git
and like it, but of course it gives you the ability
to build either sane workflows and crack-smoking
workflows, your choice.)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/