[linux-elitists] RFC: Some Requests from the kernel.org Admins

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Jul 13 10:00:59 PDT 2011

begin Shlomi Fish quotation of Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 06:58:22PM +0300:

> Well, my intention in the letter was to show that I'd like to prevent damage to
> the Linux kernel and to git, even if my @kernel.org E-mail ban is not lifted.
> If someone (anyone) can take care of the patch, or maintain the information
> about git in http://better-scm.berlios.de/ (which technically is not a wiki),
> that would be better than the status quo.

You can't just join that SCM site and post about
git there?  It looks like they want a maintainer for
their git page, and there are plenty of online git
resources that you can link to and/or borrow from.

Do you need an Internet Git Fanboy License?
I'm empowered to issue them, if you do.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/