[linux-elitists] Fwd: Re: Great recent Unix software

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Feb 15 18:00:54 PST 2011

Hi all,

I apologise for forwarding my reply to Teh Entar-Nick to the list and thus
breaking the thread, but I replied to the list while CCing him by accident
(which is normally what I want to do in lists with a policy that's not as
pedantic), and my message was held for approval by a moderator.

This is basically another "GPL, BSD, and why can't we all be friends" E-mail,
but people may still find it insightful.

Regards and sorry again,

	Shlomi Fish