[linux-elitists] memex on a stick?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 21 03:34:34 PDT 2010

Chris Ball <chris at printf.net> writes:

> I think I've had something like this argument with you before :)

Perhaps. But, with all due respect, I can come up with my own reasons,
many of them contradictory, for why someone might mention one VCS tool
alone. That doesn't get me any closer to which ones apply in this case.

> but I think the answer to your question is related to your "big three"
> nomenclature being a bit weasel-wordy.

Rather than guess what Don's rationale might be, I wanted to ask him. I
asked here because I thought it worth clarifying the answer in the same
forum.

--
 \          “Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our |
  `\        will, within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of |