[linux-elitists] memex on a stick?

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Sep 20 09:02:49 PDT 2010

Ben, Nick:

If you are going off on a "which DVCS is better" topic, please change
the Subject line or risk being accused of hijacking the thread

Don:

You seem to have a clear idea of what a memex is that many of the rest
of us lack- could you point us to a definition that fits what you are
talking about a little better than the one on Wikipedia?

Best Regards.