[linux-elitists] Boo censorship, yay Perl

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Jan 19 16:01:54 PST 2010

So I figured out a way to show your support for a
certain Mountain View company's decision to resist
censorship.  Get your own site blocked by the Great
Firewall too.

Here you go:
  http://zgp.org/~dmarti/warez/stfw

(See the comments.  Also self-distributing.)

Now here's the idea: a Google pass-through is a
reasonable sample app to show the superiority of your
favorite web tools.  It needs HTTP service, an HTTP
client, and some text mangling, along with some kind
of lightweight store for rate limiting.  So instead
of mocking my Perl, got a better way to do it?

http://zgp.org/~dmarti/
dmarti at zgp.org