[linux-elitists] email elitims

Teh Entar-Nick nick at teh.entar.net
Fri Sep 18 15:31:51 PDT 2009

Ben Finney:
> Sup has a very nice feature set. I'm keeping my eye on it, and waiting
> for it to use a display library that isn't fatally broken in the
> presence of Unicode characters.

Everyone I know who's tried sup says that it works just fine so long as
you only have about a hundred mails.  Also it does not provide features
for moving mails from one folder to another, believing that you should
just tag mails for searches.  Performance suffers as you would expect,
since you cannot move mails out of an overfull mbox/maildir.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.