[linux-elitists] email elitims

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Sep 18 15:26:28 PDT 2009

"Shot (Piotr Szotkowski)" <shot at hot.pl> writes:

> Eugen Leitl:
>
> > (apropos mutt, are you sticking to it, or have you actively migrated
> > from it in the last few years? To what?)
>
> I toyed with Sup¹, and you might want to as well, but in the end I
> stayed with Mutt for now.

Sup has a very nice feature set. I'm keeping my eye on it, and waiting
for it to use a display library that isn't fatally broken in the
presence of Unicode characters.

I'd love to love Gnus, since I'm using it for NNTP (including this very
forum, praise be to Gmane.org), but my sigmonster doesn't play nice with
it.

--
 \     “You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian and |
  `\    Soviet composers, artists, and writers are buried daily except |