[linux-elitists] Proposal: Roster accessible to subscribers

Tilghman Lesher zgp-org at the-tilghman.com
Thu Mar 26 15:54:45 PDT 2009

On Thursday 26 March 2009 17:46:50 Rick Moen wrote:
> But having gone to all of that effort, you'll have done, and expected
> Don to participate in, many orders of magnitude more work than would be
> required to just click the "hide" column a couple of times in the
> roster's admin page.

Or Don could simply ignore your request, and you'd be the only one pissed off
about it (much like you seem to be pissed off that anybody would have the gall
to disagree with you).  On the whole "Don doesn't deserve to have to do any
work at all on a list subscriber's behest", that meets the criteria, and it
conforms with every concern brought up so far.  Seems like win-win, to me.

--
Tilghman