[linux-elitists] Proposal: Roster accessible to subscribers

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Thu Mar 26 12:33:21 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 14:00 -0500, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> On Thursday 26 March 2009 13:36:51 Rick Moen wrote:
> > One puts out a call saying "Is there anyone who is going to object to
> > this policy change's effect on his/her subscription address, and feels
> > it's too much of a personal imposition to flip a subscription option, if
> > you wish to keep the existence of your subscription hidden from all
> > fellow subscribers except the listadmin?"
> >
> > This is, in fact, exactly what's been done.  Result?  The number of
> > people who've said "Yeah, me", either on-list or off, has been exactly
> > zero.  Nada.
>
> And thanks to the way that you've treated those who have raised even a
> theoretical objection to the action, it's likely that nobody will, lest they
> raise the ire of Mad Moen.

Ohhh, someone can't handle TEH BIG BAD ENTARNET...

Please! Promptly cancel you Internet connection and turn in your
membership token.

Come on! The freakin' list is called "Linux-Elitists". Even if people
*ARE* lurkers here... are not likely to have their tongue (finger) pry
to respond to things.

Sit up in your chair and eat your "Real Beef" Meaty-Os Breakfast Cereal
with Whole Milk collected from Milking Cows injected with BGH.

Let me guess... nah, I don't want to know.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2