[linux-elitists] Proposal: Roster accessible to subscribers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 26 12:29:12 PDT 2009

Quoting D. Joe Anderson (deejoe at etrumeus.com):

> You've already compared me to totalitarians, so sure, if
> that's the way you want to play it, be my guest.

Just because I pointed out the problem faced during a change in
telephone directory semantics in going from the Soviet Union to the
Russian Federation, suddenly that means I've compared _you_ to Stalin?

I think somewhere there's a Scandihoovian with a severe perspective
problem, and I'm not convinced it's the guy I shave.  (You might want to
get that passive-aggressive thing checked, too.)