[linux-elitists] Proposal: Roster accessible to subscribers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 26 12:20:03 PDT 2009

Quoting Tilghman Lesher (zgp-org at the-tilghman.com):

> ...already settled in a pledge by the list admin....

I'm willing to risk an immediate $50 if you can show me a _pledge_ by
the listadmin (speaking in that capacity) on any subject, let alone one
said to be utterly immutable -- if you're willing to pay me $5 for the
next thirty bits of distortive rhetorical overkill you post here over
the next year, as judged by a panel of three neutral bystanders.

I figure I'll make a small fortune.  Or at least get you to cut the
bullshit, which would frankly be worth the money.