[linux-elitists] Proposal: Roster accessible to subscribers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 26 11:53:38 PDT 2009

Quoting D. Joe Anderson (deejoe at etrumeus.com):

> Apology accepted.

I gladly apologise to people whom I've wronged.  And that includes
occasional passive-aggressive fuckwits, because it's nonetheless the
right thing to do.

I see you've astutely noticed in this case the utter lack of such an
apology -- and I do thank you for calling attention to it.  Going beyond
that initial analysis by applying the rule of the contrapositive will
allow you to deduce an conclusion about likelihood of my perceiving
a wrong towards your estimable self.

And the logic lesson is gratis, sir.