[linux-elitists] Proposal: Roster accessible to subscribers

D. Joe Anderson deejoe at etrumeus.com
Thu Mar 26 11:25:16 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:06:37AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:

> (Historical tidbit:  It actually _was_ the case in the Soviet
> Union that they didn't publish telephone books.  I'm sure the
> Russian Federation have had their own little Tilghman Leshers
> and D. Joe Andersons, trying to convince everyone that ceasing
> that practice was immoral.)

IN SOVIET RUSSIA LISTS SUBSCRIBE YOU

You're a true gem, Rick Moen.  I can't understand *why* no one
would open their heart to you and pour out their true feelings
on the urgent and important matter of Mailman configurations.

Especially via a privately-addressed message sent in reply to a
post made to a list archived pro bono publico.  We know you
don't have any opinions about *that* that anyone would want to
avoid triggering.

--
Joe