[linux-elitists] Spam filters

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 26 09:37:01 PDT 2009

Quoting D. Joe (deejoe at etrumeus.com):

[numerous electrons brutally murdered.]

> If you've got even a whiff of responsibility for non-elitists as
> either a vendor of tools or services or as some sort of evangelist or
> *whatever*, then you should be at least mildly conversant with some
> arguments for hiding, lest you come off like a completely out-of-touch
> loon.

We've heard them.  They're transparent rubbish.  We've dissected them
and FAQed the refutations.  Got the t-shirts, wore them out.

Would you mind moving on to, say, complaining about celebrities?  Pro
bono publico.

--
Cheers,              Crypto lets someone say "Hi! I absolutely definitely have
Rick Moen            a name somewhat like the name of a large familiar