[linux-elitists] Eric S. Raymond: "I don't [think] we need the GPL anymore."

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 26 08:56:17 PDT 2009

Quoting Greg Folkert (greg at gregfolkert.net):

> My grammar-spelling source diff'd, patch'd, compiled and deployed.

A grateful world applauds.  Next, please have the nerve centre that
generates tiresome public spasms of celebrity outrage surgically
excised, and we'll be done.

--
Cheers,              Crypto lets someone say "Hi! I absolutely definitely have
Rick Moen            a name somewhat like the name of a large familiar