[linux-elitists] Spam filters

glen martin glenm at locutory.org
Thu Mar 26 05:20:48 PDT 2009

Don Marti wrote:
> begin glen martin quotation of Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 06:33:22AM -0700:
>

>> I've had very good results with CRM114.
> Do you pre-filter at the MTA level, or do SA and
> CRM114 see everything?

CRM114 sees every email, after it has been evaluated and decorated with
whatever additional descriptive headers seem appropriate.  The idea was
to give CRM114 more content on which to improve its decisions.  A while
back I saw an interesting graph of spam frequency by originating IP, so
I thought  about writing something that would classify 'received from'
systems and decorate on that as well, but never got around to it.